The mics were out after a date so we interviewed a couple
- Setting expectations
- Friends First vs Fuck First
- Mr E talks about daring -- get out there!
- Ms J discusses the play benefits of separate room play at house parties
- Discussing insecurities of your partner being with someone else -- turning that into a positive
- Be willing to learn from past experiences
- Craig's List #1: The Pinky Finger Incident
- Craig's List #2: The Cheating Remedy
- Craig's List #3: Success!
- Talking up the swinger websites
- From FMF pillow talk to real life
Many thanks to Mr E and Ms J for their great interview.
Episode song is "Houdini" by the Los Angeles band Foster the People on the album Torches. Torches is a "blind buy". It's such a good album you can just buy it on faith. Pick it up!