- We went to New Orleans! Colette is the coolest. Amazing service. Uncompromising DJ. Awesome decor. Should definitely be on your must-do list. Plus we had a surprise encounter when we got there.
- A successful meet and greet with the San Antonio Pervs at the Bonham Exchange.
- The Pervy Little Social Club takes a misstep -- or how not to grow an orgy group.
- Sober Summer is drawing to a close this Sunday Funday.
|Like little, boozy gems.|
- Thoughts on the "Once Per Month" rule -- for newbies. Mix it up. You'll thank us later.
- Computers lie. Don't let your expectations get set too high for no good reason. What's up with no phone calls? Don't let people hide behind their computer. Get out and meet people in person.
OktoberFUst und Herr Swap Fu's lederhosen
|If it's wrong to love a pair of lederhosen, I don't want to be right.|
|Fill me up!|
Los Swingers' amazing Jello Shots http://www.losswingers.com/podcast
Bliss Bringers http://blissbringers.com/
The Black Ring effort http://blackringrighthand.com/
Club Colette New Orleans http://coletteclubs.com/neworleans/
San Antonio Pervs (Find them on SDC and Kasidie)
This episode's song is "Royals" by New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde, on her debut album Pure Heroine. Check her out!