Episode 14: Who Wants an Olive?
New show format! Like, there is a format and stuff now. lol
1. Intros, shout outs and thank you's
- Hi Cooper from Life on the Swingset! Hi Kidder Kapper from Sex is Fun and Bathtalk.
- We try to answer Kidder's question about re-engaging after a separate-room full swap encounter which leads to a discussion about our life before formally becoming swigners.
- Also, how are their still cheaters in the lifestyle. Say What?!
2. What have we been up to AKA Live & Learn with the Fu's
- Be prepared. Don't be like us and show up to an after party without supplies.
- Don't be afraid to make and exit. Pictionary is a fun game, but damn, so is Hide the Salami
- Ms Swap Fu talks about why her iPhone needs a tripod
- Club closing leads to opportunities. More Internet activities & meeting a hot couple at a vanilla club
- Meeting our first hotel couple again. The language barrier & trip to Paris
3. Weekly Topic
- How swinger attitudes cross over into your vanilla life?
Thoughts? Comments? Email us at email@example.com or cal 609-3SWAPFU
Listen to Life on the Swingset, Sex is Fun and Bathtalk Week
Support Planned Parenthood!
Episode Song: "Dark Halls" by Au Revoir Simone