What's the Fu been up to?
- Co-hosting a party. Shared responsibilities. Opportunity to meet new people.
- Swinger friends rule because they get excited and bring drinks, snacks and toys! They also care better care of your stuff and have fun!
- Staying sober until 11:30 helped Mr Fu.
- As hosts, be ready to meet people. "Welcome to our home!"
- Thank you for "flood" of responses to the gusher topic
- Three doctors weighing in
- We've got a lot of practice ahead of us
- Younger swingers
- They play, and
- We've witnessed it! Thank you A and A
- Continue smaller get togethers
- Gushing practice!
- The New Years Eve dilemma
Our music for this episode is, once again, Metric. This time the song is "Help, I'm Alive" off the album Fantasies.